Building 1 - 500 South Turner - 200,000 SF mixed-use 

The mill is the largest building on the site and the only structure on the National Register of Historic Places. Built in three phases between 1915 and 1951, the mill was originally a spinning and weaving facility for textile company Savona Manufacturing.

At nearly 200,000 square feet, the mill offers opportunities for a number of different tenants, including creative office, retail and residential.